Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Adieu to Hyderabad

Its not been even two months for me in Hyderabad and I am preparing to bid farewell to this place. For I am shifting base to my company's head office in Chennai.

These two months (minus a week :)) have been full of ups and down for me. The excitement of my first job, the first salary, the sudden feeling of responsibility, the travails of settling down in a new city, the new friends I have made, have all been experiences worth living through.

I have been lucky to have the best set of colleagues possible. The apprehension of being in the first job, and the anxiety over getting things right was all wiped out by the help and friendliness of the lot. It has been great fun being with the lot and settling into the new job. Have thoroughly enjoyed their company and of course making the mickey out of them :). They have been a great lot of guys and "the..well...".

Another thing that made the first job even more emotional was the retirement of dad. Just the right time to take the mantle, eh! But missed being with my family on the occasion. How I am longing to meet them and my niece Illarika is something only I know.

Its been my first experience staying in South India and I would say it hasn't been a bad experience. Had some issues earlier on but guess once we got over them the stay has been pleasant. Now as I move into another dreaded location I hope my doubts about the city prove to be wrong.

Adieu Hyderabad...even though the stay was short yet the experience was vast


Over & out
Shubham

3 comments:

Fighter Jet said...

All d best dude....Chennai is awaiting you....more idli and more dosa!!

Anonymous said...

arre wah... maine yeh aaj padha...
not bad.. :)

priyanka

Shubham Bhardwaj said...

shukriya shukriya...aap jaise kadrdano ki wajah se hi likhne ka hosla milta hai...